Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All submissions are subject to review by the Editorial Team. All manuscripts must meet Author guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (if so, please provide an explanation in the Comments section of your submission).
- The text is single-spaced, uses a 12-point font, employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, Google Docs, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors maintain the rights to their contributions, with the right to share their work in other formats, such as Google Scholar, Researchgate, and your publication references. Your submission to the Panoply Journal gives the Center for International Relations and International Security (CIRIS) consent to publish your work, in which cannot be unpublished or removed after the peer-review process has started (14 days).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.