March 17, 2023 by CIRIS
CIRIS, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization focused on international relations, veterans, and refugees, is #hiring and seeking a passionate and dedicated Fundraising Manager to join our remote team on a voluntary basis. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is interested in making a difference in the lives of students of international relations, veterans and refugees and has a background in fundraising or a desire to learn.
Key responsibilities include:
· Develop and implement fundraising strategies to reach financial goals
· Build and maintain relationships with donors and community partners
· Identify and solicit new funding sources
· Coordinate fundraising events
· Prepare and submit grant proposals
· Manage donor databases and track donations
The ideal candidate will have:
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Passion for the mission of CIRIS and interest in international relations, veterans, and refugees
· Experience in fundraising is preferred but not required
· Must be based in the US
This is a voluntary position and the successful candidate will be required to work on a flexible schedule. If you are passionate about making a difference and have a desire to learn about fundraising, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Application Fundraising Manager the in subject.