- Articles must be original and previously unpublished
- Articles must be between 2,000 and 6,000 words in length
- Articles must pertain to the field of International Studies
- Articles may include charts, graphs, or other pertinent illustrations.
- Submit articles in Microsoft Word (.docx) format
- Articles must be submitted in APA style
- Author’s first and last name, email (that will be functioning at least one year after publication), telephone number
- Include a 200 word abstract
- A brief biography of the author
- Any photos must be credited or non-copyright
- Any entry will be reviewed by CIRIS prior to submission.
For more information or for submissions feel free to contact our Journal Director Dominique Young via the contact form below.