The Panoply Journal contains articles about international relations from students and professionals worldwide. The word “panoply” comes from the Greek “πανοπλία” and refers to the full armor of the hoplite soldier in ancient Greek times. Students of international relations will most likely have stumbled on the word in the History of the Peloponnesian War by Thucydides.
- Articles must be original and previously unpublished,
- Articles must be between 2,000 and 6,000 words in length,
- Articles must pertain to the field of International Studies,
- Articles may include charts, graphs, or other pertinent illustrations.
- Submit articles in Microsoft Word (.docx) format,
- Articles must be submitted in APA style,
- Author’s first and last name, email (that will be functioning at least ,one year after publication), telephone number,
- Include a 200 word abstract,
- A brief biography of the author,
- Any photos must be credited or non-copyrighted,
- Any entry will be reviewed by CIRIS prior to submission.
For more information or for submissions feel free to contact our Journal Director Dominique Young via the contact form below.