Vacancy Digital Content Director & Editor
We are looking for a new Digital Content Director and Editor. You will work closely with the rest of the Leadership Team in creating online content for the website and journal submissions. You will also work closely with the team on creating new podcasts and keeping visitors and members engaged with our website.
- Review new content that is submitted,
- Write editorials,
- Attend team meetings,
- Willing to spend at least 2-3 hours per week on activities,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Willing to be flexible and work with an international team in different time zones,
- Have some knowledge on how to work with MS Office and WordPress,
- Oral and written communication,
- Experience adhering to editorial and technical style guides (APA, Chicago Style),
If you are interested and want to apply or get more information, you can contact us via the contact form on our website.