Submit your work to Panoply Journal
The Panoply Journal contains articles about international relations from students and professionals worldwide. Researchers can submit their work via the form down below.
- Articles must be original and previously unpublished,
- Articles must be at least between 2,000 and 6,000 words in length,
- Articles must pertain to the field of International Studies,
- Articles may include charts, graphs, or other pertinent illustrations.
Submission Guidelines & Publishing Agreement:
- Submit articles in Microsoft Word (.docx) format,
- Articles must be submitted in APA style,
- Author’s first and last name, email (that will be functioning at least ,one year after publication), telephone number,
- Include a 200 word abstract,
- A brief biography of the author,
- Any photos must be credited or non-copyrighted,
- No part of the work infringes any copyright,
- Your submitted work is not unlawful and contains no statement known to be false or libelous,
- Your submission gives consent to your work being published, with the understanding that it cannot be ‘unpublished/removed’ at a later date unless the editorial board becomes aware of any issues ascertaining to the points above.
- Any entry will be reviewed by CIRIS prior to submission.
- You agree to indemnify Center for International Relations and International Security Inc, its directors, editors, employees, and volunteers against any claim alleging facts that constitute a breach of any term of this Publishing Agreement.
For more information or for submissions feel free to contact our Journal Director Dominique Batiste via the contact form below.