Submit to Panoply Journal
Submit your work to Panoply Journal
The Panoply Journal contains articles about international relations from students and professionals worldwide. Researchers can submit their work via the form down below.
- Articles must be original and previously unpublished,
- Articles must be at least between 2,000 and 6,000 words in length,
- Articles must pertain to the field of International Studies,
- Articles may include charts, graphs, or other pertinent illustrations.
Submission Guidelines & Publishing Agreement:
- Submit articles in Microsoft Word (.docx) format,
- Articles must be submitted in APA style,
- Author's first and last name, email (that will be functioning at least ,one year after publication), telephone number,
- Include a 200 word abstract,
- A brief biography of the author,
- Any photos must be credited or non-copyrighted,
- No part of the work infringes any copyright,
- Your submitted work is not unlawful and contains no statement known to be false or libelous,
- Your submission gives consent to your work being published, with the understanding that it cannot be ‘unpublished/removed’ at a later date unless the editorial board becomes aware of any issues ascertaining to the points above.
- Any entry will be reviewed by CIRIS prior to submission.
- You agree to indemnify Center for International Relations and International Security Inc, its directors, editors, employees, and volunteers against any claim alleging facts that constitute a breach of any term of this Publishing Agreement.
For more information or for submissions feel free to contact our Journal Director Dominique Batiste via the contact form below.